Congratulations! In this land scarce state, Penang, owning a piece of land is like striking a lottery, you can be an instant millionaire (oops sorry, multi millionaire) by selling it. But selling a piece of land is not as easy as you thought. If you have experience selling it, you would understand what we are trying to say. For a newbie in selling land, let us share something with you and hope you would agree and benefit from it.
You need to be well verse in certain issues before you could reap the most out of your land, to list a few such as :
- Land related laws such as Town Planning Act, National Land Code to name a few so that you won’t miss out something important that will cost you money i.e. 1st grade land carries more weight so do commercial zoning compare to residential zoning in general.
- Properties value and previous land transaction price in the neighbourhood to serve as your guidelines of your land value. For example, a developer will see what is the properties’ value in the surrounding area. It will be served as a base to determine whether a project is feasible or not. Only then they would consider to proceed or not to buy a piece of land. To simplify it only. Other factors do counts.
- Pricing. How much to sell? How high or low, you should price it to make it sellable? Too high, cannot sell & too low, you would lost money. What is the fair price? How to justify it?
- Bank valuation. How much bank will value your land? It is very important as buyers shall use it as a guideline to proceed or not.
- Marketing. How do you plan to market your land? More exposure will lead to a faster deal and higher price but no exposure means no deal or lesser price too. How to do it?
- Inspection. Do you have time to do this? Buyers tend to make appointment last-minute, change of schedules, late, inspect under the hot sun and etc. Moreover, you need to screen through your prospects whether they are serious and genuine buyers. Indeed it is a time-wasting & real hassle. Can you accept this? Do you wish to handle this?
- Negotiation. Even buyers are interested in your land, price negotiation might be very frustrating too. A skill is needed here. Sometimes it is like a poker game. Whoever knows how to play it well, won all.
- In fact, the more knowledgeable you are in these areas, the more chances you get a better price for your land.
- Contract. The most if not a very important element to safeguard your interest. It may cost you a lot of money later if it does not put into the best order.
- Other issues
All of the above, will play a very important role whether you could reap the most out of its value. Our advise, be careful and be informed in handling your prized asset if not the most prized asset in your lifetime. So that it won’t cost you money that you would regret later. We as trusted agents would like to take this opportunity to urge you to let it to professionals like us to do the job on your behalf. The professional services payable is worth spending like you are paying to lawyers to protect your interest.
Therefore, if you are planning to sell your land now or later, why not contact us to see how we can be of service. Don’t you think we can do it better as we do it everyday? Not only we can protect your interest, we shall embark you on an interesting and fruitful journey to sell your land at the least hassle, shorter time and at the highest price that you are entitled as a proud land owner in Penang. There is no obligation. In fact, we have ready buyers in hand that are willing to consider your prized asset subject to the right location and terms. Come on, talk to us now!
Kindly reply the following CONTRACT FORM, we shall revert to you as soon as possible to see how we can offer our assistance to you, our dear valued future client. Indeed, we are pleased to be of service. Welcome aboard and thank you in advance for your support.